Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

The Talented young, lonely lady, always cheerful, and full of Joy.

She's so pretty and seems so nice. Is she in some kind of a relationship with Lev, or do they just live together? It seems he doesn't do anything for her emotionally, physically or just having fun hanging out together. What talents does she have that you speak of? Pretty new to RLC and this forum.

On 1/26/2017 at 5:59 PM, corboblanc said:

combien de temps allons nous devoir supporter ce gros porc de lev, avachi depuis des années, sur ce canapé avec sa putain de tablette tactile??? combien de temps rlc va mettre pour enfin réagir et virer cette merde et sa tablette???? combien de temps encore???? cet appartement n'a plus aucun audimat, et même si j'aime zoya, elle est la fiancée de cette larve humaine, qui passe sa vit avachit sur un canapé, à longueur de journée, de semaine, de mois, et d'années!!!!! combien de temps encore avant de foutre ce connard dehors???? 1 an, 5 ans, 10 ans???????????????????????????

How long will we have to endure this big pig of lev, avachi for years, on this couch with his fucking tablet touch ??? How long is rlc going to finally react and shoot that shit and its tablet ???? how much time left???? This apartment no longer has any audimat, and even if I like zoya, she is the fiancée of this human larva, who passes his life on a couch, all day, week, month, and years !!!!! How much longer before fucking that asshole out ???? 1 year, 5 years, 10 years ???????????????????????

...and he is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, please put your shirt on, about threw up looking at his back ....does he have chicken pox or are they more likely bed sores...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

...and he is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, please put your shirt on, about threw up looking at his back ....does he have chicken pox or are they more likely bed sores...

That poor woman. I can't imagine

I saw this article and it reminded me of Lev.

An elderly woman was found stuck in her living room chair surrounded in her own feces and urine after having sat in it for months. 

Emergency response crews required hazmat suits to remove Barbara Foster, 75, from her Springfield Township home in Ohio on Thursday.

The 550-pound woman had been sitting in the same place since July, causing her body to weaken and her skin to mold to the shape of the chair Lucas County Sheriff's report said

• Upvote 2