Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

3 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Zoya, where is your other theater (not theatre) friend that used to visit for a couple of weeks at a time and sleep on the couch?  She is gorgeous, though hide and not take a shower with the cams.  I miss her she was always part of the RLC gang, very pretty even wearing her yellow little sleepwear with great legs, hips, lips and big bust line that we can only vision in our mind.  When she visits, its great seeing you Zoya and her together.  Invite her back for the fans.

You mean Taboo? She was determined not to show her body to the cams. I enjoyed watching her for the challenge. She did at least bring life to the apartment when she was there as you say, 

zoya is hot but lev is gay. i think the only reason they even have sex and we all know thats like once a month if that much. is so they can stay there. they just need to leave and get some more people in. at this point i dont even care if they got some gays in there.

• Upvote 1

I, just made an extremely rare visit to this apartment. Lev, apparently has not changed his socks for quite a while. It appears the heels of his socks are deteriorating while on his feet.   :cry:

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, just made an extremely rare visit to this apartment. Lev, apparently has not changed his socks for quite a while. It appears the heels of his socks are deteriorating while on his feet.   :cry:

Lol, thats pretty vile. I don't go here at all anymore either, you might go on and see Lev's Bare ass going up and down while he's plowing that poor girl Zoe living with him.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thats pretty vile. I don't go here at all anymore either, you might go on and see Lev's Bare ass going up and down while he's plowing that poor girl Zoe living with him.

Did you get my PM ?

2 minutes ago, jjs said:

whats on her head

Sometimes she has her Hair in a Bun and then she places that on top of her head to stop the Hair from falling out of it.   I think it would be simpler just to use an elastic.