Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

On 1/3/2017 at 11:38 AM, garth anderson said:

I agree .I watched her pack and did not see the hat go in. I could have missed it or she could have bought another one but I doubt it. No bathing suits, sun glasses, shorts etc. Mostly night dresses (Photo shoots 

Why is it that when I use the word (******) it gets typed over in red letters with the word derogatory,but when someone else uses it that's okay?

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why is it that when I use the word (******) it gets typed over in red letters with the word derogatory,but when someone else uses it that's okay?

If she packed night things, it's not for photo shoots but for something else that pays far greater money!!!!   The reason the "red letters" comes in is because you are one of the unlucky ones just like me :)

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No one commenting on here.I guess no one wants to watch an empty apartment.Wonder why not?

all comments from yesterday are lost.

Kristy is not at home. Her guest left yesterday ....

When she left with her friend, Kristy packed a few clothes and her toilet things, so I think she went away for a few days.

Kami posted another photo of her, also obviously taken a few months back. She looks thinner, almost sick. Still doesn't write where she is.