Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

48 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It's - 27° C in Moscow today, - 17° F, they are lucky that Russia has a lot of oil and natural gas. It's warmer in this flat than in B2... + 6° C, + 42° F in Barcelona.

In my country on Thursday, it measured 42.5 degrees below zero (-44.5 F) on the drive Couvddatmohkki in Karasjok in Finnmark

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami changed the photo she posted, showing her in the same gym, but laying on the back and saying that it is 'the correct position after the holidays'. The baby is playing in her kindergarten.

Time in gym,pedicure,pussy waxing,dresses and highheel shoes packed in suitcase,Kami not enthused about trip and no photos of vacation all make me believe this was a business trip and not vacation.Bet pedicure,pussy waxing,and time in gym were arranged for,paid for and required by her model agency before the trip. 

Hi Guys..since some of the members here have some personal account information of Kamila (Or whatever her real name is) and some of us newbies who have just joined RLC,i would suggest to please keep this discussion in PM's

Weird reading all this personal stuff.This is in no way a relevant apartment thread discussion.

Just now, nack said:

Hi Guys..since some of the members here have some personal account information of Kamila (Or whatever her real name is) and some of us newbies who have just joined RLC,i would suggest to please keep this discussion in PM's

Weird reading all this personal stuff.This is in no way a relevant apartment thread discussion.

i agree