Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

When she left with her friend, Kristy packed a few clothes and her toilet things, so I think she went away for a few days.

Kami posted another photo of her, also obviously taken a few months back. She looks thinner, almost sick. Still doesn't write where she is.

Russian Christmas is Jan.7,so Kristy may be with family.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no way of proving this,but I feel like some people on here know  exactly where Kami is and exactly what she is doing,but for some reason do not want to reveal what they know.Maybe RLC or someone else has put pressure on them to not reveal what they they have learned from Kami's conversations.Kami did not seem to be as enthused to leave on this trip as previous ones,so I believe this trip was strictly business and not a vacation.When the girl gave Kami the pedicure Kami hardly even spoke to her and seemed to be deep in thought(Thinking about the trip?).She packed numerous dresses and several pairs of highheel shoes.Did not appear she took many bikini sets.Could it be that conversation has been restricted by RLC or other powers because of the CC conversation generated by her Hong Kong trip?

I don't know if there is any pressure from RLC, but I believe as you that there is something wrong. I don't know where she is. I just know, heard her talk on the phone about the United States when talking to some family at 11:50 the day before she left, sending happy new year wishes. We saw the passport, some US banknotes (you said that, I could not say better). She posted two photos around 2 PM (Moscow Time), which would be pretty early or late in the States but her normal awakening hour in west european time. She was very nervous when packing and not any more when Dima came in, and she was not in hurry to leave. So the mystery is insolved yet. For sure she doesn't want people to know, at least for the moment.

Jeez, why exactly do you need to know every single aspect of her life? She's not on camera. She's on vacation. Give the girl some privacy and stop needing to know exactly where she is. Don't you think it's possible that she doesn't say where she is because she DOESN'T want people to know?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jeez, why exactly do you need to know every single aspect of her life? She's not on camera. She's on vacation. Give the girl some privacy and stop needing to know exactly where she is. Don't you think it's possible that she doesn't say where she is because she DOESN'T want people to know?

Jawohl,mein Fuehrer!!!

On 1/1/2017 at 0:30 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Because she's lame and horrible in bed just like Kami. If they spent more time fucking and less time being cock teases, they would probably be a lot better.

Why don't you just let the girls have sex the way they want and quit trying to run their lives?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Anyone else notice that all the comments entered by metten have been removed from this thread?Wonder why admin did that?Wonder who metten was?Could it have been?:confused:

Depends on what day the comments were posted.  Some comments were lost when migrating to a New Server.