Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Do you really laugh out loud to yourself. Does your girlfriend know about your internet obsession. Does she know that all that you have accomplished in life it has come down to wondering when your Kamila will know who you are. what a joke you are.

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Do you really laugh out loud to yourself. Does your girlfriend know about your internet obsession. Does she know that all that you have accomplished in life it has come down to wondering when your Kamila will know who you are. what a joke you are.

Actually,my girlfriend has watched RLC with me.Speaking of jokes,you are very entertaining. 

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

That's where she is now. I heard her talking about going to Greek Islands but at the time it was not confirmed.

I am very surprised. It's cold now in Greece, max temperature 14°C in the afternoon. She won't be able to do this kind of photo without freezing. You have this of climate now in the Bahamas or in the Indian ocean.

Island Weather

The weather in the Islands is about 10-15 °F (6-8 °C) cooler than Athens, and after watching the beautiful sunset, it gets chilly and cold. Be sure to pack a warm sweater and windbreaker jacket for the cool evenings and waterfront locations.

For a detailed review of this subject, read the article The " Best Time To Travel To Greece "

The weather on Crete is almost all year mild and sunny. Nights are cooler but in the day time you may find yourself on the beach or making a nice walk in your shorts. Accommodation is available, but choose for a city like Chania or Rethymno, so you can enjoy also nice evenings in good restaurants or do some shopping.

Trip Advisor

On 1/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, Beldonn1 said:

Usually when she is abroad and proud to be away, Kami sends postcards with the name of the place. No place indicated here, so I don't believe her...:dodgy:

Kami, you are a naughty girl...

I agree .I watched her pack and did not see the hat go in. I could have missed it or she could have bought another one but I doubt it. No bathing suits, sun glasses, shorts etc. Mostly night dresses (Photo shoots  or both.