Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

Heidi seems to be away anyway. ...  I have not seen her for days. ... As soon as she is back, they can move all the stuff into the room of kamilla. 

I think they moved stuff into Heidi's room just to make more space in living room for New Years party.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not in every Country.  You can spend US Currency in Canada without having to get it exchanged to Canadian Funds. Most Retailers give 22 Cents on the Dollar then when they Deposit the Bank pays the Retailer 36 Cents on the Dollar.

After eight years of Obama I'm surprised any nation wants U.S. currency.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

After eight years of Obama I'm surprised any nation wants U.S. currency.

You must not have traveled much outside the US in the past few years. The dollar against almost all other currencies is extremely strong. Four years ago when I was in Europe for three months the exchange rate was 1 USD = .62 Euro and this past spring when I was again in Europe (Spain) it was 1 USD = .92 Euro. And against the pound it is almost the same ratios.

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Think I'll go watch my St.Louis Blues play the Chicago Blackhawks on tv.Don't think I've ever watched a hockey played in the rain.

You have strange games in the US... A part coming from north Europe and a part invented by cow-boys (football you call it), too violent for us europeans.  Here, TV tried hard to show it, it never worked.

About Kami, I think she went to New York and then took some plane to some sunny place - not Los Angeles where it is cold and raining, but could be Florida or the Bahamas.

What I saw is that she was very anxious, nervous, agitated when doing her suitcase, confused about her tickets, trying to find wether she was right or wrong and calling Dima,  and the next morning with Dima she was relaxed and not feeling any hurry to leave. Dima is the big brother who takes care of the beautiful little sister.

We just must tell him : you do not try to fuck your little sister, son.

As every one here, I am only watching her. She is real, beautiful, nice and weak. Once I asked one my very beautiful GF, an actress, if her beauty was a problem for her in life. She answered me : you are kidding or what... Her problem was to keep her beauty and to keep her liberty and find a way to get more money. I have never been rich enough to keep her - she wasn't stupid but a bit limitated, like Kami - the reason for me Yegor left her.So, Kami try hard to educate yourself...

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You must not have traveled much outside the US in the past few years. The dollar against almost all other currencies is extremely strong. Four years ago when I was in Europe for three months the exchange rate was 1 USD = .62 Euro and this past spring when I was again in Europe (Spain) it was 1 USD = .92 Euro. And against the pound it is almost the same ratios.

You must be kidding. The dollar against Euro was extremly weak. I used to rent one my places in Europe to Newyorkers and every month they had to pay more and more dollars for the same amount of euros Now the dollar is getting up again, which means for European to spend more euros for the same thing if they are going to the US. Look at that : if you buy a BMW car for 45 000 euros, it will cost you today 46 800 $. If the dollar gets back to parity (one dollar = one euro) you will spare 1 800 $. Is that clear for you ?