Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Kristy is like a sneaky little kid trying to listen in on people having sex,,,she did the same thing too when Kamila was having sex,,Kristy was watching them through the balcony window lol:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

kristy face when she realized whats happening in the other room... it was epic :P 

for those with replay, check out at 4:19 - 4:23 or so

kristy was minding her own business (read casually bating :P) when she heard noises coming from heidis room. i dont think it took her too long to figure out whats going on :)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I've watched Heidi from the start. In the bath and with the guy she brought home. But I never suspected she would do what she did last night. And because I don't have any expectations beyond seeing them naked in the bath when I watch RLC it was even better. And if she never does it again I'll just be happy I got to see it. And will keep watching because she may not be a Pixie she is still Hot!

to be honest, I had noticed Heidi since she was a guest at a K&K party, and she was definitely on my radar since, completely out of the blue, by the time she was still an anonymous guest, she gave us a great bate on Kami's bed. Needless to say, I was delighted to see her become an official tenant later.

And wow, that was some payoff :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

One thing about it, she gets an E for effort and A+ for stamina. Applause Meter

Image result for applause meter

I can't believe I missed the one thing that I love to see most!!!   All I can keep saying is WOW......way to go Heidi and friend!!!   It sounds like it was absolutely wonderful to watch!!

• Upvote 2

I think Heidi had more than natural hormones fueling her sex drive last night.Kind of reminded me of the night in Barcelona when Kami returned from a night of clubbing and overheated in bed from a long masturbation session.In fact,Kami got so hot that she went done stairs and laid on the couch with a wet towel on her forehead and then went out onto the balcony to cool off.