Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

52 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

homosexuality is very widespread on rlc !!!!

How could it be since a lot of the women are Russian and Putin said there are no homosexuals in Russia OHHHHH they had to go outside of Russia to be homosexual LOL

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

l'homosexualité dans le monde animal est une invention des lobby homosexuels, car il y a d'autre explications, et une majorité du monde scientifique qui attestent le contraire!!! tant que l'anus d'un homme ne pourra pas avoir d'enfant, la sodomie ne sera pas naturelle!!! une femme n'a pas de spermatozoïdes dans la langue non plus, alors ne me parlé pas de "naturelle"!!!  on prends souvent l'exemple de l'exception des bonobos, qui doivent être les seuls animaux à être réellement homosexuels, mais on ne parle jamais de l'inceste qu'ils pratiquent aussi!!!! je ne suis pas ici pour donner des cours d'anthropologie d'un niveau débutant, simplement souligner que l'homosexualité est très répandue sur rlc!!!!

Homosexuality in the animal world is an invention of the homosexual lobby, because there are other explanations, and a majority of the scientific world that attest the opposite !!! As long as the anus of a man can not have children, sodomy will not be natural! A woman does not have sperm in the language either, so do not talk to me about "natural" !!! We often take the example of the bonobos exception, which must be the only animals to be genuinely homosexual, but we never talk about the incest they practice too !!!! I am not here to give courses of anthropology of a beginner level, simply to emphasize that homosexuality is very widespread on rlc !!!!

In the so called free world gay people get bullied and discriminated because of their sexuality. In Africa lesbians get raped by men who think they can 'cure' them (corrective rape). In the Middle East gay people get sentenced to death by their own government or murdered by their own family. In Russia you can go to jail if you dare to 'corrupt' the minds of innocent children, simply by being gay and act like that.

And you are talking about the homosexual lobby? Pathetic...

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Katya sleeping in Kristy's bed.Wonder the reason for that?

maybe she is waiting for kristy :o

:P

no idea, might be that kami is coming home with a bf and kristy is sleeping elsewhere... no idea actually, even if that was the case katya could sleep in lr. or maybe she cant use lr because girl from last night is coming back...

meh so many questions (:

2 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

maybe she is waiting for kristy :o

:P

no idea, might be that kami is coming home with a bf and kristy is sleeping elsewhere... no idea actually, even if that was the case katya could sleep in lr. or maybe she cant use lr because girl from last night is coming back...

meh so many questions (:

Or maybe Katya is hoping to listen to Heidi tonight. lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

Would love to see the video of Kristy reaction.  I found replay, but HOLY COW!  That's RLC for ya. The price is outrages!!

I do not have the video but I can guarantee which is one of the funniest things seen in this apartment

• Upvote 1