Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Heidi made her tits bigger, now as to compensate she should do her ass smaller...

On B1 topic we were talking about her boobs real or not... Are you saying they had "grown up"? I don''t see any scars on her chest

11 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

strange Kristy and Heidi  speak english

not really lucas, Kristy studied english in school this past year and Hiedi speaks very good english, she is helping her with her conversational english tonight by making her talk in english, Kami has done the same in the past.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

at least from that low quality english conversation we know the real name of kristy which is SASHA as she mention when she's totally concentrating in her story

... i actually think that they had a very nice and open conversation ... we got to know a bit of her history ... and her day ... it was very nice ... :)

I always thought it would be a good idea for RLC to add girls from other nations to the barcelona apartment so they speak english from time to time.

48 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

On B1 topic we were talking about her boobs real or not... Are you saying they had "grown up"? I don''t see any scars on her chest

They can inject special water solution in it directly in the nipples, nothing like bags, so no scar. She had small tits, that's all, and I don't like these small balloons with no life

. Kristy's tits are gorgeous, natural, erotic and fit her well.