Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

SO this means that this is the best possibility that we might see either Kristy or Kamila getting it on with her in the future,,,,,oh the possibilities ::)

Kristy is probably the only possibility. I know that it had been translated that Kami did not like oral sex. That really surprised me at the time, but I have seen her push 2 guys away from her kitty when they tried to get a taste. So, she may be the only woman I have ever known (in real life or the virtual world) that doesn't like to have her kitty eaten.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Kristy is probably the only possibility. I know that it had been translated that Kami did not like oral sex. That really surprised me at the time, but I have seen her push 2 guys away from her kitty when they tried to get a taste. So, she may be the only woman I have ever known (in real life or the virtual world) that doesn't like to have her kitty eaten.

One of my closest friends doesn't like anyone going down on her either. 

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

One of my closest friends doesn't like anyone going down on her either. 

I believe you. I just never dreamed there were girls like that. The way I've always loved giving it to all the women I dated, I never had one complaint or hint that it wasn't wanted or enjoyed. 

8 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

I have been blacklisted without even being an RLC subscriber . This is some of what i seen on the thumbs .... looked like the girls enjoyed each other .  

HEIDI 1.jpg  0   39.21 kB

HEIDI 2.jpg  0   39.82 kB

HEIDI 3.jpg  0   38.38 kB

For those of us who saw it live, it was amazing. I think it was the most sensual "lovemaking" session I've ever seen on RLC. I'm wondering whether it's possible that it was Heidi's first time with a female. Her reactions and moans were absolutely immediate and genuine to every new touch by the girl she was with (who is very, very hot in my eyes). .

• Upvote 3