Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

13 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Jesus how horny is she? lol she's been going for quite a while

The way she just performed that masturbation session makes me believe even more that it might have been her first time with a female. She was absolutely on fire throughout the session and I think it's very possible that that is why she still wasn't satisfied after the girl left. It may have been a "turn on" like she never had before. I don't know. But, it was very, very hot.

Did anyone ever see her masturbate prior to this? I hadn't. But, since I haven't been watching that much lately, I could have easily missed something.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

The way she just performed that masturbation session makes me believe even more that it might have been her first time with a female. She was absolutely on fire throughout the session and I think it's very possible that that is why she still wasn't satisfied after the girl left. It may have been a "turn on" like she never had before. I don't know. But, it was very, very hot.

Did anyone ever see her masturbate prior to this? I hadn't. But, since I haven't been watching that much lately, I could have easily missed something.

Yes Book, she has only done it a few times and reaches oragsm after about 10 minutes of stimulation. I tend to agree with your analysis Book.