New Girl Nicole

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Brilliant Kitek. That must have taken ages to work through....Many thanks...:biggrin:

I've read through this several times now to try and get an incling as to what's going on with these 2 and what it was all about. 

[...]

I know you have a sweet spot for nicole but the whole nicole seemed to be happy having estelle it's BS, Nicole think highly of herself and used estelle that's for sure ( she said if i wouldn't live with you, you wouldn't be able to come. I don't know but it's sounds like she told estelle be happy that i braught you ugly ass here because without me you couldn't have come... Then as yury translated, she said to the other girls she was more happy when she didn't have to share the room, then asked estelle to leave the room when her bf was there ( sleeping on the couch ? :X), she didn't share the keys to estelle, ...) So yhea that's true that without nicole estelle would never had the opportunity to come in b2 ( she is not rlc's league if you know what i mean) But i'm pretty sure that nicole must have told her that many times ... I don't think is someone nice far from that .... ( she is too selfish) and estelle i think realised ( maybe too late) that nicole used her ! 

• Upvote 1

I had a sweet spot for her. Not so much now. I'm just aying as I see it. I don't think Estelle deserves to come out of this very well. She has a BF back home, she didn't need the holiday, or want it by the sound of it, and can't sleep in the same room as another person, so why did she come, especially if her opinion of Nicole wasnt that great beforehand, judging by the stuff she threw at her during the row. It sounds like Nicole hasn't been sqeeky clean back in Ukraine, but for Estelle to bring all this up... If it bothered her that much, why come. 

Estelle is in Barca, getting paid for doing virtually nothing, and being invited out to see the sights and wine and dine...which she's declined. Has Nicole really been that selfish...:confused:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

IEstelle is in Barca, getting paid for doing virtually nothing, and being invited out to see the sights and wine and dine...which she's declined. Has Nicole really been that selfish...:confused:

The one thing that bothers me in this whole overview is that it seems that either Nicole did not want to go out with any of the other girls---or she was not asked for some reason.

I think in retrospect, that Nicole is kind of a loner and wants things done her way.  Estelle did seem not to want to go out much, except for now she is going with A&D and that may be out

of sympathy.  Who knows----one thing---I gave up trying to figure out women many years ago.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Kitek.  I was slightly on Nicole's side before this but now i am 100% on her side. How many times did Nicole tell Estelle to leave her alone.  Yet Estelle just got worse with the insults.  Nicole would not have cracked if Estelle had just left it.  

• Upvote 4