New Girl Nicole

I think the line about Nicole wanting to get up early and do things was pure BS. She rarely was asleep before 0500 even before Estelle's arrival. Can't get up too early when you don't get to sleep until 0500. Rarely out of bed before Noon and most times after 1300. Not much daylight left.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I had a sweet spot for her. Not so much now. I'm just aying as I see it. I don't think Estelle deserves to come out of this very well. She has a BF back home, she didn't need the holiday, or want it by the sound of it, and can't sleep in the same room as another person, so why did she come, especially if her opinion of Nicole wasnt that great beforehand, judging by the stuff she threw at her during the row. It sounds like Nicole hasn't been sqeeky clean back in Ukraine, but for Estelle to bring all this up... If it bothered her that much, why come. 

Estelle is in Barca, getting paid for doing virtually nothing, and being invited out to see the sights and wine and dine...which she's declined. Has Nicole really been that selfish...:confused:

Sorry i wrote my post quickly before giving a lecture so ^^' And yes estelle is as much in fault as nicole is (regarding the fight), nobody can't say the opposite. But with everything that has been translated it is ( at least to me ) really clear that nicole used estelle to obtain the bigroom, she taught maybe that once a girl leave estelle would go to another room, but rlc ( i think) never considered estelle as a "real" tenants and i'm willing to bet she is not making as much money as any of the other girls  and that's maybe what trigered her ^^' without really saying it outloud). But i mean she couldn't expected to be seen as good as any other girls ... ( this girl has 0 charm ... ).
And to be clear i'm not in favour of estelle, hell if nicole came back i'd be more happy than watching estelle sleeping all day,  but with her history between her and A & D i think she'd be isolated and not happy which wouldn't be nice to watch :X 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks Kitek.  I was slightly on Nicole's side before this but now i am 100% on her side. How many times did Nicole tell Estelle to leave her alone.  Yet Estelle just got worse with the insults.  Nicole would not have cracked if Estelle had just left it.  

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Sulz, that's 2 of us...:biggrin:

I agree with you regarding  the fight, nicole seemed to have tried to calm it down at least three times, and estelle kept going at her :X
But for what led to the figh i don't agree i think it has been as much nicole's fault as it was estelle's :X 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Sorry i wrote my post quickly before giving a lecture so ^^' And yes estelle is as much in fault as nicole is (regarding the fight), nobody can't say the opposite. But with everything that has been translated it is ( at least to me ) really clear that nicole used estelle to obtain the bigroom, she taught maybe that once a girl leave estelle would go to another room, but rlc ( i think) never considered estelle as a "real" tenants and i'm willing to bet she is not making as much money as any of the other girls  and that's maybe what trigered her ^^' without really saying it outloud). But i mean she couldn't expected to be seen as good as any other girls ... ( this girl has 0 charm ... ).
And to be clear i'm not in favour of estelle, hell if nicole came back i'd be more happy than watching estelle sleeping all day,  but with her history between her and A & D i think she'd be isolated and not happy which wouldn't be nice to watch :X 

I think for all parties (except me :cry:) it would be best if Nicole went too. Sorry I lied before. Obviously I'll always have a sweet spot for her...:heart:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think for all parties (except me :cry:) it would be best if Nicole went too. Sorry I lied before. Obviously I'll always have a sweet spot for her...:heart:

She is in B2 right now doesn't look like she is packing so i guess will see how it plays out ^^' Btw i think nicole is a sexy girl but as we'v seen she is not made for life in community I think if rlc wants her back they should give her a house on her own ^^' 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, wathou said:

She is in B2 right now doesn't look like she is packing so i guess will see how it plays out ^^' Btw i think nicole is a sexy girl but as we'v seen she is not made for life in community I think if rlc wants her back they should give her a house on her own ^^' 

Absolutely agree with that, I think she would make a fantastic tenant on her own.

And Naga, I do feel very sorry for Nicole. No matter if the argument was her fault or not, she would have wanted to come to RLC for a nice paid holiday, the chance to meet some nice guys and make some new friends, and instead she has ended up with many people hating her and losing a friend. Maybe that is a problem with her personality, and definitely taking people's food and using their equipment is annoying, but it's not the biggest crime in the world and she cannot help her personality - some people are just not easy to live with

I hope that when she leaves RLC she can put this all behind her and go back to being the fun and exciting girl she was at home

• Upvote 2

It's not New girl Nicole anymore now...:cry: Felt I wanted to post this in your own thread and not B2's...

Goodbye my gorgeous girl. I don't think you'll be graceing RLC screens in the future...I'm going to miss you so much, but sadly I will never see you again...

I'm pleased B2 is UM when you go. I saw Belle go, which was really sad but you going, for me, is on another level. Not sure if I'd cope, especially with nobody to see you off apart from Marco...

I'm going to miss every single thing about you. Your long flowing locks, your beautiful eyes (even the black one!), and your full very kissable lips. You have a natural beauty I've never seen on here, and I think a lot of guys here who don't like you as a person will still agree with me on that point. You have an amazing smile, which sadly we didn't see much of in the later stages until you came back with Marco...:biggrin:

I love your firm perfectly sized tits with those lovely very responsive nipples. God I'll miss those beautiful curves of your stomach and georgeous backside. It shows you don't just have to be like an Angelina, Jess or the Twins to be as sexy as fuck.

...and you have a pussy to die for, amazing, 1 of the best...:heart:

I'll even miss that huge bruise on your lovely thigh, and those little booty slippers you wear...:confused:

You were a breath of fresh air when you arrived in B1 with, not only your stunning looks but you were totally genuine and you just did your own thing. I wonder if you would have given us 1 more lingering look directly into the camera before you left if B2 wasn't UM...:dodgy:

You were out to enjoy yourself and I think you did that. It involved a couple of relationships but I can't understand why all the flack. 2 in 3 months in hardly promiscious! 

Thank you for sharing some of these intimate parts of your life with us. You are a very beautiful, sexy, sensual young women, who, in my eyes can only get better.

I hope you take away the good memories from your stay here. You certainly gave me a few I'll treasure forever, especially in B1 with Miguel, and really raised the bar...
I also hope you've learnt a few thing about yourself, because you could have handled a 1 or 2 situations a little better....

Nicole, I wish you all the luck in the world. Have a safe trip and try and be a little more careful (you know what I mean!). Stay healthy and happy, but don't change too much. There's nothing wrong with being a bit feisy and having a little edge to you, just tune it a bit...:dodgy:

You will always be my gorgeous girl and I will never ever forget you Nicole :heart::heart::heart:

Lot of Love

Naga xxx

• Upvote 5

nagachilli2 ich kann es nicht so schön und treffend ausdrücken wie Sie, aber Sie haben auch meine Gedanken und Gefühle zu Nicole so wunderschön zum Ausdruck gebracht, wofür ich Ihnen sehr dankbar bin. Schade, dass RLC es nicht versteht, dass wir von den Liebgewonnen Abschied nehmen möchten. Und das geht nur, wenn wir Online bleiben dürfen, bis die Abreisenden die Tür hinter sich schließen. Sehr bedauerlich.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, peppyflo said:

nagachilli2 ich kann es nicht so schön und treffend ausdrücken wie Sie, aber Sie haben auch meine Gedanken und Gefühle zu Nicole so wunderschön zum Ausdruck gebracht, wofür ich Ihnen sehr dankbar bin. Schade, dass RLC es nicht versteht, dass wir von den Liebgewonnen Abschied nehmen möchten. Und das geht nur, wenn wir Online bleiben dürfen, bis die Abreisenden die Tür hinter sich schließen. Sehr bedauerlich.

Nice post peppy, thank you. She still has a few who love her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1