New Girl Karol

karol is a hot girl that is all about the art of tease and she is good at it but that's all she is ever going to do I know this is not what a lot on here like to here  but that all I see her ever doing she makes sure we know what she is doing under the covers  so we will keep watching her and if she hasn't done nothing out in open by now she will never do it she makes sure she stays at all the right angles so knot to show to much and like every night on her bed she turns just at the right angle to stay off cam views

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

karol is a hot girl that is all about the art of tease and she is good at it but that's all she is ever going to do I know this is not what a lot on here like to here  but that all I see her ever doing she makes sure we know what she is doing under the covers  so we will keep watching her and if she hasn't done nothing out in open by now she will never do it she makes sure she stays at all the right angles so knot to show to much and like every night on her bed she turns just at the right angle to stay off cam views

Bud, I agree with you. When she first came here I could not stop watching her. When she was in her panties she didn't worry about the cams She was very open in her movements and had no inhibitions. As time has gone on she now has removed the panties, but she is very worried about the camera angles and is not open anymore. It is like Thes has stated many times. She was a potential star of RLC in the beginning, but she chose to let the star fade away. Regardless Karol is still an incredible beautiful,sexy woman! For some unknown reason she has chose to remain inhibited and I respect her choice. The problem I have with Karol now is that she has chosen as so many others before her to intentionally play to the cameras, cheating herself and her many fans.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Bud, I agree with you. When she first came here I could not stop watching her. When she was in her panties she didn't worry about the cams She was very open in her movements and had no inhibitions. As time has gone on she now has removed the panties, but she is very worried about the camera angles and is not open anymore. It is like Thes has stated many times. She was a potential star of RLC in the beginning, but she chose to let the star fade away. Regardless Karol is still an incredible beautiful,sexy woman! For some unknown reason she has chose to remain inhibited and I respect her choice. The problem I have with Karol now is that she has chosen as so many others before her to intentionally play to the cameras, cheating herself and her many fans.  

Spot on JD perfectly stated

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JD007 said:

that is very true and I'm still going to watch her all I can I just like her

• Upvote 1

Goodbye Karol! It was kind of a shock to everyone and unexpected to say the least to see you leave the project. I am very sad and miss you already. Hopefully you can return soon and stay longer next time. Some of the women that come to B1 and B2 are forgotten once they leave the project. You will never be forgotten.I know that wherever you go or whatever you do you will be successful. Thank you for time you shared with us! You are a special lady and will always have many loyal fans!

• Upvote 4

Le 30/01/2017 à 4:37 AM, JD007 a dit :

Adieu Karol! Il étaitpeu un choc pour toutmonde et inattendu pour le moins de vous voir quitter le projet. Je suis très triste et tumanques déjà. Nous espéronsvous pouvez revenir bientôt et rester plus longtempsprochaine fois. Certaines des femmes qui viennent à B1 et B2 sont oubliés une fois qu'ils quittent le projet. Vous ne serez jamais forgotten.I savent que partout où vous allez ou quoi que vous fassiez vous aurez du succès. Merci pourtempsvous avez partagé avec nous! Vous êtes une dame spéciale et aurez toujoursnombreux fans fidèles!

merçi JD je n avais pas lu votre post mais c est exactement se que je voulais dire a karol  a bientot KAROL