New Girl Karol

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Danaya said she hadn't had sex with a women so couldn't comment on what Karol said, from the translation. This looks like a good opportunity to give it a crack to me...:blush:

Yes it would be a good opportunity Naga.  The bad part is I only have 3 days left and I don't believe it will happen in the next 3 days, if at all.  They sure have fun together from what I've read and seen and it would be awesome for a hookup with each other.  Something tells me though that it isn't ever going to happen.   I hope for you all's sake that it does but I'll be long gone by that time!

Good Luck to you all.....

P.S.  I remember Danaya on her first visit to RLC being translated as saying that she had experimented with a girl when she was younger so you never know!

• Upvote 4

It depends on how brave she is and if Karol can cast a spell on her, she's casting 1 on me...:blush:

Of course it also depends on how brave Karol is. Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It depends on how brave she is and if Karol can cast a spell on her, she's casting 1 on me...:blush:

Of course it also depends on how brave Karol is. Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

Oh for Happy Juice. We would have had a lot more fun over the last 4 months if the blokes hadn't been allowed to take it too far.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hopefully she won't hit a brick wall soon with the teasing and she doesn't  go any further..:sad:

Every time she opens the drawer on the night stand or in the closet, I anticipate a toy---

but my thought process is flawed. :biggrin:

Yah Karol had completely hooked me. Each night I am hoping that the tease will evolve to fireworks over the blanket, and beeing denied is always a sweet torture :biggrin:

That been said, Karol's teases turn me on even more than 90% of the girls doing the real deal, but sshhhh, don't tell that to her !

• Upvote 2

11.01  0:30 Karol talks to Danaya after returning from B1.

She tells Danaya about visit to the club. She was there with Michelle. Two guys were flirting with them. One even went after Karol to the toilet.

K: He talks with me through the door when I was pee. They said goodbye to them tenderly. Karol talked about this in the B1 and wants to go there again the next day with girls. Karol was today at the restaurant. On a date with one of the boys. She tells what they ate and drank. D asks whether K is going to go there again because she is tired of sitting at home. Today, she was watching various nonsense. Among other positions of the Kama Sutra. She tried to get Michelle moving but it did not work. Later long time whispers .

After some time Danaya says she would like to live in Michelle's room. She suggests Karol living there together and the other girls will take their rooms ....

K: How can you get so drunk?

D: Are you drunk?

Karol says she drank gin and tonic.

Karol: I did not know where I am.

D suggests Karol to undress and come back to her room. K went out and came back in her underwear. They are talking about. Sex.

Danaya said that she had a long breaks 1.5 years without sex. She talks about possible arrival of her guy. Probably not expecting this to happen.

D: Before he receives visa and comes ...

Later Karol talkes about a girl who is due to arrive. She is cheerful, likes to have fun, draws, plays musical instruments, 28 years old.

K: Should be interesting. Then Danaya kisses Karol's breast. Karol says that one takes pleasure in tickling the other.

Danaya asks the guy who visits Nicole if they're together.

K: Something like that. This is "understanding" guy. After a while, Karol goes to her room.

• Upvote 14

17 minutes ago, kitek said:

11.01  0:30 Karol talks to Danaya after returning from B1.

She tells Danaya about visit to the club. She was there with Michelle. Two guys were flirting with them. One even went after Karol to the toilet.

K: He talks with me through the door when I was pee. They said goodbye to them tenderly. Karol talked about this in the B1 and wants to go there again the next day with girls. Karol was today at the restaurant. On a date with one of the boys. She tells what they ate and drank. D asks whether K is going to go there again because she is tired of sitting at home. Today, she was watching various nonsense. Among other positions of the Kama Sutra. She tried to get Michelle moving but it did not work. Later long time whispers .

After some time Danaya says she would like to live in Michelle's room. She suggests Karol living there together and the other girls will take their rooms ....

K: How can you get so drunk?

D: Are you drunk?

Karol says she drank gin and tonic.

Karol: I did not know where I am.

D suggests Karol to undress and come back to her room. K went out and came back in her underwear. They are talking about. Sex.

Danaya said that she had a long breaks 1.5 years without sex. She talks about possible arrival of her guy. Probably not expecting this to happen.

D: Before he receives visa and comes ...

Later Karol talkes about a girl who is due to arrive. She is cheerful, likes to have fun, draws, plays musical instruments, 28 years old.

K: Should be interesting. Then Danaya kisses Karol's breast. Karol says that one takes pleasure in tickling the other.

Danaya asks the guy who visits Nicole if they're together.

K: Something like that. This is "understanding" guy. After a while, Karol goes to her room.

Thanks Kitek! Any information concerning the beautiful Karol is appreciated!

• Upvote 2