Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

43 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

VH have said that current premium subscribers will not have to pay for the additional features which will come at an additional cost for new subscribers. I hope they live up to their word on this, if so it is worth getting in early and waiting for the new features when they come online.

The new premium membership will cost $40 for VHTV incl. Archives for new subscribers.

To come back to topic here I think Anita has been pushed by VV to finally have sex with Mick Tyler. But at last moment she reconsidered and turned him down for a reason we all dont know.

Anita changed a lot and I think the best for her would be to leave.

il y a 34 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pour revenir au sujet ici, je pense Anita a été poussé par VV d'avoir enfin des relations sexuelles avec Mick Tyler. Mais au dernier moment, elle reconsidéré et lui a refusé pour une raison que nous avons tous ne sais pas.

Anita a beaucoup changé et je pense que le mieux pour elle serait de quitter.

I had said she would do nothing with (even if she started) she refused

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

To come back to topic here I think Anita has been pushed by VV to finally have sex with Mick Tyler. But at last moment she reconsidered and turned him down for a reason we all dont know.

Anita changed a lot and I think the best for her would be to leave.

I totally agree! VV absolutely pushed her at the very beginning by essentially promising that her pussy would be on fire. But, I think they did it to her more directly, which is kind of sick if you think about it. In the end she just couldn't do it and for that she should remove herself. My guess though is that she'll do whatever she wants and she'll milk this puppy as long as she can. 

• Upvote 2