Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Just now, canito said:

hey she gave him a blow job so it would be nice of him to return the favor and eat her pussy.

He did for quite a while, she was seemingly enjoying it if the moans were any indication. Then she stopped him and showed him where to find a condom. When he got one, she shut down completely.

Just now, HarveyB said:

He did for quite a while, she was seemingly enjoying it if the moans were any indication. Then she stopped him and showed him where to find a condom. When he got one, she shut down completely.

Weird.???

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

i had a feeling she wouldnt fuck him.

listen to me if i was going to voyuer villa getting paid to fuck a girl i wouldnt be with the bullshit i would go there meet everyone and say anita i meet you in the bedroom be ready and fuck the shit out of her fuck that playing around bullshit.i would lick this girl from head to toe.she hot a knows how to suck a dick.i would eat that pussy like it was steak and if her ass is in the way i will eat that to this girl is amazing.

• Upvote 1