Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

So, I'm in the process of ditching things in my life that I'm addicted to. Currently, the list is Starbucks coffee, beer, and voyeur sites/forums. All of these things are an incredible waste of my time and money. Things have to change. I need to find things in my life that don't have a downside. What I said earlier wasn't a lie, I really am jealous of the tenants. But, living vicariously through them is a mirage and doesn't fulfill me at all. I'm going to seek out things that matter to me. I'm going to experience sex and sensuality for myself. So, in order to accomplish this, i have to cut out this part of my life. Jabbath, you are the nicest gentleman I've ever know on any forum. Your are a postive person and you will go far in life. There is no doubt. Golfer, you make me laugh like none other here. Thanks for sharing everything with me. Harvey, thanks for all of the live picture posting. To all of the others who got me and understood where I was coming from, thanks. Lastly, to all of my haters, I love you too. I know I'm an ass, so thanks for reminding me. I leave with this. Goodbye! ?

• Upvote 1

All the best.

PM me in two weeks if you need therapy. Voyeurism can be overcome, but watching the watchers is addictive. And too many others have tried to overcome Camcaps, and have failed without fluffy-tailed support. I should know.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All the best.

PM me in two weeks if you need therapy. Voyeurism can be overcome, but watching the watchers is addictive. And too many others have tried to overcome Camcaps, and have failed without fluffy-tailed support. I should know.

I really do appreciate the offer. Really, I do.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, I'm in the process of ditching things in my life that I'm addicted to. Currently, the list is Starbucks coffee, beer, and voyeur sites/forums. All of these things are an incredible waste of my time and money. Things have to change. I need to find things in my life that don't have a downside. What I said earlier wasn't a lie, I really am jealous of the tenants. But, living vicariously through them is a mirage and doesn't fulfill me at all. I'm going to seek out things that matter to me. I'm going to experience sex and sensuality for myself. So, in order to accomplish this, i have to cut out this part of my life. Jabbath, you are the nicest gentleman I've ever know on any forum. Your are a postive person and you will go far in life. There is no doubt. Golfer, you make me laugh like none other here. Thanks for sharing everything with me. Harvey, thanks for all of the live picture posting. To all of the others who got me and understood where I was coming from, thanks. Lastly, to all of my haters, I love you too. I know I'm an ass, so thanks for reminding me. I leave with this. Goodbye! ?

Bye Amy, All the best. Will miss you :cry:

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

At least they switched the lighting chain off.

Anita seems to be on strike today. Wearing sweater and long pants all time

And the absence of a TV in the LR doesn't seem to bother them as much as I had expected. I'm glad with that because one can hear something now.

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

At least they switched the lighting chain off.

Anita seems to be on strike today. Wearing sweater and long pants all time

As for Anita: After 2 threesomes in a week and an unwelcome 'lover', she gives her body a well-earned rest. It was a stupid gesture of VV (but maybe planned earlier) to send in a new person while there was developing something of interest between the three inhabitants. Anita is much more at ease than during the past weeks. Carmen is not annoying her, as someone wrote here, but a sexual interest is growing between them. In this situation Carmen is leading and determines whether Anita might participate. If not, Anna still has her phone.