Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

don't know how many premium members there is actually on vv but for those are here can you tell me if you have the buffering problem on pay cameras too? i know for harvey there is no problem but for the others? i can see nothing again today on free cams but there was no problem last night for one time

I am free, no picture

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i can see nothing again today on free cams but there was no problem last night for one time

I'm free and I get a picture but it took me a lot of work to get one. @spielo said in the Sofia thread that he had problems getting a picture until he logged in and then was able to get a picture with no problems. I personally would rather wait until @voyeur-villa addresses this before I decided to subscribe again.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm free and I get a picture but it took me a lot of work to get one. @spielo said in the Sofia thread that he had problems getting a picture until he logged in and then was able to get a picture with no problems. I personally would rather wait until @voyeur-villa addresses this before I decided to subscribe again.

this is why i ask because if i want renew later and i have problem of buffering too on pay cams like there is actually on free cams i will turn in evil mode for sure :shy:,for the moment i'm waiting

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

may be they doing it for purposes, for me for last 5 or 6 days i loose the pic roughly the same time around 21: 00.

At this point I'm inclined to believe it's done on purpose.

Purposefully not loading up a stream for free users is one of the stupidest things they could do, but they could at the VERY least acknowledge that is what they're doing like @Voyeur House TV admits because they do the same thing. If they want to encourage people to subscribe, then maybe limit the amount of time free users have to watch per day. But purposefully not load up the stream or have constant lagging during the stream and then say, "now give us money" is just beyond backwards logic. 

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I am a member and I usually only watch Iris and Zoe's apartment. I don't have any buffering.

ok thanks,one think is sure this all buffering on free cams not help to take decision to renew,i prefer waiting and better communication of vv can help too  but for the moment they are more interested to post pics on twitter than to give informations !

il y a 14 minutes, sat11 a dit :

peuvent être qu'ils le font à des fins, pour moi depuis 5 ou 6 jours je perds le pic à peu près en même temps autour de 21: 00.

The same thing for me often around 9:00 PM for 5 days