Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

the blond guy is the one who fucked her last time he was here the one she like i think.

The blond guy is the one that fucked her throughout the night. I gave a lot of praise to Marna for her sex but he definitely deserves acknowledgement too for being able to perform so much. She definitely likes him but I he's gone now with the other guys. Don't know if he'll be back. My guess is he will.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Did the guy with the big dick fuck Marna, the last time she was screaming in pain and he was being easy with her.

I only know the guy with the blond hair fucked her. I didn't see how big he was. But if it was the same guy, she must have got used to the pain because they were at it for hours.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

The blond guy is the one that fucked her throughout the night. I gave a lot of praise to Marna for her sex but he definitely deserves acknowledgement too for being able to perform so much. She definitely likes him but I he's gone now with the other guys. Don't know if he'll be back. My guess is he will.

he comes once aweek may be he works or something last time he was here was on the 16 of Feb. exactly a week a go so he might came back next fri. if that is the case we will have a week of noting  good thing the other couple are there.

The blonde guy fucked her 3 times overnight.  I should say he cummed 3 times because the first time, it was broken down into 4 or 5 attempts.

On several occasions, he invited the other guy to join the party but no big succes.  

The issue I have with this blonde guy is his attitude towards women.  If you watch the videos, you will notice that there were some occasions where she didn't want to fuck.  She wanted to sleep or not to be touched.  On at least 3 occasions, he pushed her on the bed or blocked the exit so she couldn't leave the bedroom.  Sorry but the fact that you are built like a horse doesn't give you the right to do that.  I think he is as fucked up in his head as Alex.

ON the other side, what is difficult to understand is  Marna's ups and downs.  At first, she was dancing and woke up the second guy.  She wanted to be fucked big time.  Then, in the middle of some action, she changed her mind and wanted sex no more.  That happened 2 or 3 times.  Then, when the blond guy finally gave up on her,  she is the one that woke him up and initiated sex. 1She appears to be one of a kind with a roller coaster mood.   I thought that I had seen it all with Lisa as far as mood changing is concerned but Marna is way up there.  

No one will complain about lack of action currently in Tula.  In about a week, Marna had 3 different guys in her bed while the other couple averages 2 to 3 fucks a day on the couch.   But they will have to learn to do it in the daylight because the night cam vision kills the flavor of the action.  And most of the action was with nigh vision.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

The blonde guy fucked her 3 times overnight.  I should say he cummed 3 times because the first time, it was broken down into 4 or 5 attempts.

On several occasions, he invited the other guy to join the party but no big succes.  

The issue I have with this blonde guy is his attitude towards women.  If you watch the videos, you will notice that there were some occasions where she didn't want to fuck.  She wanted to sleep or not to be touched.  On at least 3 occasions, he pushed her on the bed or blocked the exit so she couldn't leave the bedroom.  Sorry but the fact that you are built like a horse doesn't give you the right to do that.  I think he is as fucked up in his head as Alex.

ON the other side, what is difficult to understand is  Marna's ups and downs.  At first, she was dancing and woke up the second guy.  She wanted to be fucked big time.  Then, in the middle of some action, she changed her mind and wanted sex no more.  That happened 2 or 3 times.  Then, when the blond guy finally gave up on her,  she is the one that woke him up and initiated sex. 1She appears to be one of a kind with a roller coaster mood.   I thought that I had seen it all with Lisa as far as mood changing is concerned but Marna is way up there.  

No one will complain about lack of action currently in Tula.  In about a week, Marna had 3 different guys in her bed while the other couple averages 2 to 3 fucks a day on the couch.   But they will have to learn to do it in the daylight because the night cam vision kills the flavor of the action.  And most of the action was with nigh vision.

Care to provide the video Ben...::) ............Nah would probably re-join VV if the slutty ways of Tula continues and no couples shit.