Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Hello everyone. As I understood, someone was curious about the entrance area in Tula. What is going on there? Could it be some sex taking place or anything else there?!

Following your inquiry, I am posting the picture of the place.  Do you really need  a camera there?

yP3T3vt4x3_thumb.jpg

10 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Hello everyone. As I understood, someone was curious about the entrance area in Tula. What is going on there? Could it be some sex taking place or anything else there?!

Following your inquiry, I am posting the picture of the place.  Do you really in a camera there?

yP3T3vt4x3_thumb.jpg

There was some sex in the past there. If you have a cam to put there it would be nice but its not high priority for me. Thx for posting the pic.

21 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Following your inquiry, I am posting the picture of the place.  Do you really in a camera there?

yP3T3vt4x3_thumb.jpg

I mean, if you're asking, yes. The less blind spots the better. Maybe there isn't sex going on there but there have been multiple times in the past, even recently, that the tenants and/or their guests will hang out in the hall area, and I'm stuck watching the kitchen cam or trying to see through the bedroom door to see or listen to what's going on. Always unsuccessfully. You have a cam in the hall in Volga, so why not here too? It wouldn't necessarily have to point at the door, but the passage between the kitchen and livingroom where the most traffic is.

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

yP3T3vt4x3_thumb.jpg

Others have already chimed in but I will reiterate what was said. Yes in the past tenants have hid in the hallway to have sex. Alex and Anita's friend on multiple occasions to be specific. Other times as @cx2328 has said tenants will spend a lot of time in the hallways. Maybe instead of having the cam pointing towards the front door you can have it place it above the front door and have it facing towards the living room. It would be a big improvement in trying to cover the big blind spot.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Others have already chimed in but I will reiterate what was said. Yes in the past tenants have hid in the hallway to have sex. Alex and Anita's friend on multiple occasions to be specific. Other times as @cx2328 has said tenants will spend a lot of time in the hallways. Maybe instead of having the cam pointing towards the front door you can have it place it above the front door and have it facing towards the living room. It would be a big improvement in trying to cover the big blind spot.

Sounds good.

Still need more opinions. :cool: