Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Well thank you the cast of Tula and their guests (some from the other apartments) - that was one helluva party and show.

There was no party at all. Just three couples having sex separated in the appartement. I the good old VV times they would all have sex in one place watching each other. Not to mention that the "party" before would have been a naked party with very sexy games and shenanigans. Not a boring kitchen sit in like last night. You hear that @VoyeurVillaNews

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There was no party at all. Just three couples having sex separated in the appartement. I the good old VV times they would all have sex in one place watching each other. Not to mention that the "party" before would have been a naked party with very sexy games and shenanigans. Not a boring kitchen sit in like last night. You hear that @VoyeurVillaNews

I always hear you. But some like it, some - not.

You can't please everyone. It's impossible.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did anyone record it at all ?

18 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I always hear you. But some like it, some - not.

You can't please everyone. It's impossible.

Obviously the ones who like it are not here in this forum. 

• Upvote 1