Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

@voyeur-villa I officially hate your site and you as a company. The way you handle your business is an absolute joke. The fact that your cameras after all these months are still shit, stuck in night vision and endless buffering after all these months shows me that your company is run by monkeys that show no respect to people that pay money to view your service. I refuse to spend any more money on you and I hope your business becomes bankrupt unless you start taking responsibility and start being professional in the way you treat your customers and your service.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@voyeur-villa I officially hate your site and you as a company. The way you handle your business is an absolute joke. The fact that your cameras after all these months are still shit, stuck in night vision and endless buffering after all these months shows me that your company is run by monkeys that show no respect to people that pay money to view your service. I refuse to spend any more money on you and I hope your business becomes bankrupt unless you start taking responsibility and start being professional in the way you treat your customers and your service.

Can understand you are angry. So am I. But thats a lil harsh. I wont destroy maybe the last possibility they talk to us here. In the last days there is some progress. Veeeery small but noticible. I really would prefer to talk with the guys from @voyeur-villa here on a normal level to get things sorted out. Posts like above unfortunately dont help at all. 

Only one more day for me and I'm done. I stopped being a member before and I didn't miss a thing so there would have to be major changes before I would even think about coming back. So I hope VV goes under just because of the way you treat you members.

To be perfectly honest, I don't really care how harsh it is. They have had these same problems with the cams since November and still no improvements have been made. I have been waiting patiently even from the time of Carmen and Alex in the hallway for @voyeur-villa to address ANY of the issues involving either the gaping blind spot in the hallway or the quality of the cams. Even with the start of VHTV, I held out for @voyeur-villa because I wanted to see them succeed again. But I've had enough. I'm tired of waiting and being patient. When I was a customer I sent them emails addressing these issues and they ignored me. Others have done the same and they were ignored as well. So they can't act like they don't know about them. They seem to have found a good group for Tula right now, but instead of addressing the absolute main issue that needs to be fixed, they instead increase the number of useless tweets and make an account here on CC and make no interaction here. To me this is not an improvement, it's a fucking joke. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't really care how harsh it is. They have had these same problems with the cams since November and still no improvements have been made. I have been waiting patiently even from the time of Carmen and Alex in the hallway for @voyeur-villa to address ANY of the issues involving either the gaping blind spot in the hallway or the quality of the cams. Even with the start of VHTV, I held out for @voyeur-villa because I wanted to see them succeed again. But I've had enough. I'm tired of waiting and being patient. When I was a customer I sent them emails addressing these issues and they ignored me. Others have done the same and they were ignored as well. So they can't act like they don't know about them. They seem to have found a good group for Tula right now, but instead of addressing the absolute main issue that needs to be fixed, they instead increase the number of useless tweets and make an account here on CC and make no interaction here. To me this is not an improvement, it's a fucking joke. 

Again, I agree with all those points you made here but I somehow have the feelin it might be too early to declare them dead. Maybe its just that I am curious what happened to them. Must be more behind it as bad management...

22 minutes ago, russ said:

Only one more day for me and I'm done. I stopped being a member before and I didn't miss a thing so there would have to be major changes before I would even think about coming back. So I hope VV goes under just because of the way you treat you members.

personaly it's two months now i am done,till i don't see a real progress with the cameras quality and this all problem there is (buffering,blocked in night mode etc....) i stay  with the free cams,hey VV if you want run your business more longer try listen your members a little !

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Again, I agree with all those points you made here but I somehow have the feelin it might be too early to declare them dead. Maybe its just that I am curious what happened to them. Must be more behind it as bad management...

I think you misunderstand my position. I don't declare them dead. I only state that I get tired of waiting for them to improve. You bring up a good point that it might be bad management. If that's the case then I hope they address that here and state that they have got new people to run the the company. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think you misunderstand my position. I don't declare them dead. I only state that I get tired of waiting for them to improve. You bring up a good point that it might be bad management. If that's the case then I hope they address that here and state that they have got new people to run the the company. 

They will be dead if they dont make changes fast...