Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

The blond girl with the boyfriend has such an incredible body but I wish she had a better lover. Sometimes her boyfriend isn't very good in bed. I would love to see her with a different guy, if just for a night. And it's so fucking stupid that VV doesn't give them a name.

• Upvote 1

Hi clivebb

This persistant buffering and black screen is so frustrating. Are you a subscriber to V-V or do you rely on free viewing as I do? There seems to be varying thoughts on why this is happening. 1: V-V are deliberately blocking free viewing (never happened before, so why now). 2: V-V have a server problem, but those who subscribe say they have very few problems with this. As I have stated before, I have no problem with V-V favouring their subscribers or indeed becoming a subscriber only viewing site. If this is so, then just put out a statement so that freebies can stop wasting their time in the hope of uninterrupted viewing in the kitchen and living area. Regards, Binocular.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, binocular said:

Hi clivebb

This persistant buffering and black screen is so frustrating. Are you a subscriber to V-V or do you rely on free viewing as I do? There seems to be varying thoughts on why this is happening. 1: V-V are deliberately blocking free viewing (never happened before, so why now). 2: V-V have a server problem, but those who subscribe say they have very few problems with this. As I have stated before, I have no problem with V-V favouring their subscribers or indeed becoming a subscriber only viewing site. If this is so, then just put out a statement so that freebies can stop wasting their time in the hope of uninterrupted viewing in the kitchen and living area. Regards, Binocular.

For me this started about Feb 15, when some of the cams was replaced In Tula, but the buffering and the black screen is random, but this does not explane why all the apartments are are affected

30 minutes ago, binocular said:

Hi clivebb

hi,i was member but not actually.there is two possibility vv block the free cameras for the pay members have better service or their servers are too small and when there is too many connection the free users have this constant buffering,it's 3 days i can see nothing during the evening and night,sometime i can see during the journey.

i am in contact with the vv support with this buffering problem,they have ask me to send him a screencap of this buffering and they have ask me what broswer i use i have answered chrome  so now i am waiting their answer,one think is sure till there is this buffering on free cams i will not take the risk to renew

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i am in contact with the vv support with this buffering problem,they have ask me to send him a screencap of this buffering and they have ask me what broswer i use i have answered chrome so now i am waiting their answer

It's not just chrome. I used Opera, Internet Explorer and Firefox and got the same thing on all three. And I used two separate comps and got the same thing on both.