Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

have you tried contact the support for this problem? it's not normal have this on pay cameras

I'll try contacting them, haven't had much luck getting a response from them however.

3 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

I'll try contacting them, haven't had much luck getting a response from them however.

i know this support is bad,last time i have tried contact them i have receveid one answer for ask me send a screencap and what browser i use and nothing news after that

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i know this support is bad,last time i have tried contact them i have receveid one answer for ask me send a screencap and what browser i use and nothing news after that

A few weeks a go when it was bad I twitted and put the e black scream scream shot and take them it was like tat for weeks, they say nothing even we will look in to it, they just put their stupid twitt. 

unless they have sex  there is nothing to watch and the sex is way too far on the sofa and she never seam to have sex anywhere else in the apartment and its buffering keeps freezing  to enjoy  it, also nastya does not show much outside sex time, he is the only one with less cloth and i dont care much for that, at least marna is alone she is naked , relaxed and fun to watch, and she is  most of the time the kitchen. the only one keeps me watching tula is her.