Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

What perplexes me the most is how come Anita couldn't find a single guy of her choice.I refuse to believe that a sexy girl like herself does not have a BF.

We know VV's HR is shyte.Anita should have had no problem in bringing guy home and fucking them.May be she does not want it and only wants to fuck us.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

just connected and with what i can read i'm glad to have not wasted my time last night in tula,let me check vh now

You missed nothing, but a big headache and bigger let down. One thing that was learned tonight though, is that VV is not monitoring their site 24/7. There's no excuse for them not to contact Tula amd have them turn off the Christmas tree lights that are causing the cams to cycle. Epileptics beware! All around shitty night in Tula. Even the sex between Carmen and skinny guy was off the charts lame. Tucked back in the corner on the futon. Couldn't see nothing but his asshole.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You missed nothing, but a big headache and bigger let down. One thing that was learned tonight though, is that VV is not monitoring their site 24/7. There's no excuse for them not to contact Tula amd have them turn off the Christmas tree lights that are causing the cams to cycle. Epileptics beware! All around shitty night in Tula. Even the sex between Carmen and skinny guy was off the charts lame. Tucked back in the corner on the futon. Couldn't see nothing but his asshole.

that's why i prefer save my time with VH now i was better in my bed with this cold winter

• Upvote 1