Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Just now, Zwavelaar said:

You seem to be obsessed with gay men. If you are interested I can direct you to some nice gay sites? :shy:

not interested at all. but since there is no chance that he'll do anything with the girls i like to have fun with the site. also the sooner he leaves the sooner that maybe someone that would entertain us by actually having sex with anita could visit (but knowing vv i guess that won't happen anytime soon).

Fucking A.... I just refreshed my VH and guess what popped up?!?!?   A new apartment listed as "Anna and Alex" FUCKKKKKKKKK We can't get rid of that douche.  FUCCCCKKKKKK

2 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Fucking A.... I just refreshed my VH and guess what popped up?!?!?   A new apartment listed as "Anna and Alex" FUCKKKKKKKKK We can't get rid of that douche.  FUCCCCKKKKKK

i can't wait to see the baseball bat outperform alex again. not a whole lot to look forward to as long as that idiot is around.

11 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

you not dreaming,who are happy to see them on vh...

• Upvote 1

Anna is pretty, but she has the body of a boy. No curves whatsoever. Alex is a complete asshat in every way. Yet, these 2 have been around VV and now VH for a long time. They must have dirt on the Website owners or something. Why the Fuck else would they keep these deadbeats?