Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes when they got Zoe and Jack than its getting really really hard for VV because it will be only a matter of time til they get Lex and Iris.

Are Zoe & Jack definitely joining VHTV?

my impression of zoe & jack was that they have known each other for a long time. maybe since they were kids. they got along well in all circumstances and were good friends. for sex they knew each other's bodies, what felt good. carmen & bf look like they just met. carmen needs a guy badly. she reminds me of when anna & alex met. anna couldn't hold onto a guy & when alex stayed with her she grabbed on & wouldn't let go. she then became too possessive. remember when all the girls at boro played around & alex was not allowed to touch anyone but anna. also when it looked like there might be a 3some with anita but anna gave her the look of saying this is my dick don't touch it. we all know what happened after that. alex cheated in the hiding room & now he & anna are so boring it is ridiculous. carmen & bf won't last long. zoe & jack will be happy wherever they are because they are best friends & they love each other & care about each other. the only other couple close to that are iris & lex  and who knows how long they will last in vv now.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but Iris did not care she ran around naked already again yesterday. First she was only wearing panties but took them off in the kitchen and she walked butt ass naked in the livingroom. The look on Carmens and bfs face was priceless. :biggrin:

Iris has Balls she don't give a fuck what any body thinks:cool:

• Upvote 1