Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

i thought i herd they were going to open another apartment, tvre is a bit crowded, i thought it was a stupid idea to open another apartment while these once having to many problem needing fixing , but if they find girls like her  it will be ok i guess

Just now, sat11 said:

i thought i herd they were going to open another apartment, tvre is a bit crowded, i thought it was a stupid idea to open another apartment while these once having to many problem needing fixing , but if they find girls like her  it will be ok i guess

Where did you hear that?

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I'd rather them replace some of the tenants they have first before they start opening different apartments but ultimately they're still going to need a lot more apartments to be able to compete with RLC and Vh now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

VV tweeted about a month ago feeding people a bunch of shit that they were going to improve a lot of things and open up new appt. and get new people

i just did not take notice of it that much, may be they were thinking of dubna, but that was just a replacement for sofia