Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

Or they turned the light off and are having realy hot sex

dream on. you've watched this stuff for a long time & turning off the night vision would be a breach of contract. vv just doesn't care if it works or not.

Well,  obviously the huge argument Nick had with Ivo is still floating over.  They had no Plan B  so I guess they begged VV to come back.  Nick should have known that Ivo is the king of VV and regardless what the issue was, he had no chance to win.  Right now it serves VV well because they had no one else to put in Tver and its been obvious for several weeks now that Lex and Iris wanted to go to pinkwood.  But guest what.  I think that the days of Nick and Lisa with VV are counted.  As soon as they find new tenant, they will be kicked out (Ivo will make sure of that).

They will probably end up at VHTV  as Alex is Nick's buddy

5 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

In a couple of hours a new guy named Mark will move to Tver apartment. That will be about  4 and a half PM (+3 GWT)

I hope at some point he can be introduced to Mona but glad to see some new faces coming in.