Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not going to say complete disappointment. At this point you should already know what to expect. I would say this party was successful in introducing the new guy to the rest of the tenants.

Yes that's right. But a disappointment in action taking place most definitely. Girls not even getting topless anymore.  With the right horny girl the new guy can shine I think. What do you think of him? I think he's in for fun and not really shy. And character seems nice too.

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Not sure if you noticed, but since Lisa-Nick returned and moved to Tver,  they have not completely unpack.  Suitcase still full of clothes.

After the argument with Ivo, they were gone for over a week.  Not sure if Nick thought he would win over Ivo but that is a no brainer.  Got the impression they only returned under VV conditions and they are only there the time they find a plan B.  I mentioned before, I would be the least surprised that Nick and Lisa would end up at VH.  I'm sure Nick is still in contact with Anna & Alex.  And I still believe that Kent and Gerda are behind the scenes of VH.  So he has good contacts.

Another good point. But Lisa and Nick are buzzkills and will remain buzzkills...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes that's right. But a disappointment in action taking place most definitely. Girls not even getting topless anymore.  With the right horny girl the new guy can shine I think. What do you think of him? I think he's in for fun and not really shy. And character seems nice too.

Obviously, they are well educated people.  They all know that it would be a terrible stress for the single guy to see all those women topless and Marna fucking right under his nose while he couldn't do anything.  They ought to hide everything in order to be respectful for the new guy............ running hiding in the executive bathroom

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Obviously, they are well educated people.  They all know that it would be a terrible stress for the single guy to see all those women topless and Marna fucking right under his nose while he couldn't do anything.  They ought to hide everything in order to be respectful for the new guy............ running hiding in the executive bathroom

Oh the irony :biggrin: