Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

18 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

And she appears to have left again, after talking to Zoe and Sun, around 2300 +/-. She certainly did not stay long. I suspect a refusal to join having thought about it overnight and today. A shame because she was "fit".

I didnt see her. Wish there would be her pics.

For 24 hours now it looks like his and Lex have been packing; suitcases, boxes and bags strewn more or less tidily all over the L/R. It seems Tver has become a staging post temporarily for displaced housemates. I can only presume, I hope not unreasonably, that Iris and Lex are destined to open one of the new "realms" shortly. It would make some sense as he has the technical nous to set up the cameras in a new realm. We shall have to wait and see as i have not followed V-V news carefully.

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

For 24 hours now it looks like his and Lex have been packing; suitcases, boxes and bags strewn more or less tidily all over the L/R. It seems Tver has become a staging post temporarily for displaced housemates. I can only presume, I hope not unreasonably, that Iris and Lex are destined to open one of the new "realms" shortly. It would make some sense as he has the technical nous to set up the cameras in a new realm. We shall have to wait and see as i have not followed V-V news carefully.

I bet they will use the shitty cams again ::)