Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 25/01/2018 at 3:12 PM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

These are the inhabitants of the Tver now.

743f8a1fe539096864dfc836e166c32f-full.jp

The couple on the left are presumably Mike and John - do you know which is Mike and which is John?

The guy with the beard has been sleeping in the livingroom - does he have a name?

The guy on the right I am assuming is Sun as he has been sleeping in the bedroom labelled Sun.

There is also a 5th guy who sleeps in the kitchen - does he have a name?

1 hour ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

May be the reason he was boring is that he was living alone? Or he was living with his boyfriend?

No he lived with Freddy for a few weeks as a guest and hid from the cams in the shower, had undercover sex. Putting his underwear on under the covers etc. So it's a bit disappointing that the first gay apartment on VV features him.

Good on you for having a gay apartment, VHTV has been a disaster with the gay apartments, especially getting rid of Freddy. I wish you could get Freddy on here. Loved Freddy and his hook ups with bisexual men.

20 minutes ago, broxman said:

No he lived with Freddy for a few weeks as a guest and hid from the cams in the shower, had undercover sex. Putting his underwear on under the covers etc. So it's a bit disappointing that the first gay apartment on VV features him.

Good on you for having a gay apartment, VHTV has been a disaster with the gay apartments. I wish you could get Freddy on here. Loved Freddy and his hook ups with bisexual men.

They are a lot more comfortable around the cams now.

MJ01.jpgMJ02.jpgMJ03.jpgMJ04.jpgMJ05.jpgMJ06.jpgMJ07.jpgMJ08.jpgMJ09.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stanley said:

The couple on the left are presumably Mike and John - do you know which is Mike and which is John?

The guy with the beard has been sleeping in the livingroom - does he have a name?

The guy on the right I am assuming is Sun as he has been sleeping in the bedroom labelled Sun.

the guy with beard is called catweazle

4 hours ago, stanley said:

John is  on the left, then goes Mike. Mike is bigger than John.

The one with beard is Sam.

The guy on the right is Sun.

The 5th guy - i am not sure. If he will be visiting more frequently, i'll try to check out. :blush:

4 hours ago, broxman said:

Good on you for having a gay apartment, VHTV has been a disaster with the gay apartments, especially getting rid of Freddy. I wish you could get Freddy on here. Loved Freddy and his hook ups with bisexual men.

Thank you for the info, but i am just not sure about which one you are talking about  -Mike or John :biggrin:

Judging by the pic i guess it's John)))

11 hours ago, stanley said:

kitchen guy is mark. he used to live there but left & is supposedly getting another apt with his girlfriend susan.