Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

John and Mike are so sweet and hot... In this apt they're not shy and I like them very much!!

A question.. Sam is back? 

Sweet but utterly boring. Walking around naked does nothing for me. They very rarely fuck, the odd oral sex now and again. 

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

yes indeed.. I saw him too at dubna so I guess he didn't leave the project

i guess he did not like the people there, lost his girl(twice) and was not gay or bi must have felt the odd one out

See the rapists fuck buddy has moved back out after the mini row this morning where the rapist slapped him in the face. I wished he had punched him back! He is well rid of the poisonous over reacting drama queen. How any self respecting gay man can go near the loathesome,  ugly shit is beyond me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

See the rapists fuck buddy has moved back out after the mini row this morning where the rapist slapped him in the face. He is well rid of the poisonous over reacting drama queen. How any self respecting gay man can go near the loathesome,  ugly shit is beyond me.

My, purely personal, opinion is that VV should rid themselves of Sun; arguably a rapist, he is emphatically NOT an encouragement to new participants. Yesterday he was faffing about so much that he offput many of those there at the time and a previous weekend when potential participants were there he did much the same thing. I am sure he is the reason some do not join.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

My, purely personal, opinion is that VV should rid themselves of Sun; arguably a rapist, he is emphatically NOT an encouragement to new participants. Yesterday he was faffing about so much that he offput many of those there at the time and a previous weekend when potential participants were there he did much the same thing. I am sure he is the reason some do not join.

He is an argumentative prick. I totally agree, he needs to go. I took out a months subscription just for this apartment and I won't renew. I can't stand to look at him. He is everything I hate in a gay man. Camp, annoying, and a utter drama queen. The guy was just too nice for him, when he slapped him I just wanted him to slap him back.

I can guarantee he was the main reason Sam left.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, broxman said:

He is an argumentative prick. I totally agree, he needs to go. I took out a months subscription just for this apartment and I won't renew. I can't stand to look at him. He is everything I hate in a gay man. Camp, annoying, and a utter drama queen. The guy was just too nice for him, when he slapped him I just wanted him to slap him back.

I can guarantee he was the main reason Sam left.

7 hours ago, broxman said:

The immature brat wouldn't even aknowledge him leaving. Just lay there in those stinking clothes on the couch like the sloth that he is!

gay, straight, bi, or asexual doesn't matter. he IS a rapist & at best he is not interesting. he adds nothing & should have been gone long ago. :angry:

• Like 2