Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

On 3/8/2018 at 5:15 PM, Oldstalker said:

Excellent caps thanks golfer06. There may ?? be an opportunity soon in daylight as Tanya is there with a blonde girl in the bedroom.

O/T does the 06 refer to your handicap?

Who is Tanya? i think i missed it/ the slim girl that is living in Tver is July? or not? And which is Tanya?

2200 A new role for Tanya as party organiser and director; Sun is not present (a bonus) and Mark is. I know he often travelled in the past and, as an experienced, if occasionally less willing, participant in V-V activity based parties he should be a help. IMHO if Tanya were to connect with someone more like him then so much the better. I know he was accused of violence towards Susan a while ago in the old flat but in his defence it came after very sustained and significant/severe provocation from her. He is certainly NOT a serial wife beater!

2320 and the odious Sun is back and has joined in; watch the evening deteriorate!  I notice Suzy is at home, chez Mark and Suzy so I do not know how long Mark will stay. I hope for a while as Sun ought to be afraid of him.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete earlier missing info.

7 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

0145 Tanya is massaging Mark beside Mike and John in the L/R on the mattress near cam 1; she could be a little while. There is quite a lot of him to do!

was there anything more than massage?  Is he cheating on Suzy?

35 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

was there anything more than massage?  Is he cheating on Suzy?

No, they all went to bed afterwards. M, J and Tanya all had cups of tea or similar whilst Mark lay in the L/R then all to bed in their own rooms except Mark - sleeping in the L/R.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Tver Apartment - Split 7
  • 2 weeks later...