Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

8 hours ago, sat11 said:

she went to bed, the guy not getting it today again i am missing the point of all this:sick:

I think the point is not fucking the first guy  someone brought to her. The point is to be honest and fuck when she she really feels like. when she likes the boy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mothtut said:

I think the point is not fucking the first guy  someone brought to her. The point is to be honest and fuck when she she really feels like. when she likes the boy. 

exactly, they brought him for her, she does not want to have sex with him then why is he still here, unless they just mislead us by saying he came for her instead of saying a friend of sun is coming to stay.

5 hours ago, sat11 said:

exactly, they brought him for her, she does not want to have sex with him then why is he still here, unless they just mislead us by saying he came for her instead of saying a friend of sun is coming to stay.

If anything I think Susan is the one that needs to leave if she's not going to do anything with anyone. We don't know if she's still with Mark or not and VV said she's supposed to be leaving soon anyway. If she's still with him that means she probably won't do shit with another guy until she's gone.

Well he should be proud of her,she wasn't even friendly with other guys while he is away:biggrin:

At least she kept one guy watching for the weekend thinking will she  won't she, NO SHE WOULDN'T 😔😂😂😂😂

Lesson learned, probably not.

Has he could back to stay to take her???

They should stay for nothing less to keep the numbers, VV is shrinking fast😢😔😢