Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

I really hope Zoe didn't leave, I hope if she did it wasn't because of something someone said on CC. I person who will be nameless (Misc) called her ugly, the tenants read these comments. Zoe if you read this I think you are very pretty, please come back. I miss you, you and Iris were my only reason for staying a member. There are a lot of assholes on CC, they think what the say on CC doesn't impact the tenants. I would take Zoe over Carmen any day and twice on Sunday.

I have no idea who you are or what you're even talking about but don't bring my name up in some random fabricated bullshit that you made up in your own head.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think he came. was he drinking a lot?

No drinking that I was aware of, I think he just wore it out. It wasn't fully hard for the last while and I think he just lost the ability to perform finally.

Do these guys not know how to get a girl off after they cum? Pisses me off that they don't go that extra mile. Some girls cum quick and it's fine, but a lot of girls expect their turn after the guy is done. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do these guys not know how to get a girl off after they cum? Pisses me off that they don't go that extra mile. Some girls cum quick and it's fine, but a lot of girls expect their turn after the guy is done. 

WTF are you talking about, he pounded her pussy for almost an hour, she's not unsatisfied, she's exhausted.

Archived