Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

I'm glad the new guy seems to be getting along with everyone but it's kind of a waste when he's the only single person in a party full of 4 other couples. He's being the odd man out being forced to watch Marna and her boyfriend making out every 10 minutes and the other couples all cuddled up with each other. You people desperately need more singles for these kinds of events.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm glad the new guy seems to be getting along with everyone but it's kind of a waste when he's the only single person in a party full of 4 other couples. He's being the odd man out being forced to watch Marna and her boyfriend making out every 10 minutes and the other couples all cuddled up with each other. You people desperately need more singles for these kinds of events.

Totally right. I thought hed already left. But now its nice to see he seems to get along with them. He needs a girl now. And it wont be Mona as there was nothing at all between them. Talking about horny singles: Fully agree :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nude beach party? :angel: And whys GreenWood not there?

Since the major argument between Nick and Ivo,  you don't invite those 2 at the same party.  Why do you think Nick and Lisa moved to that run down apartment, giving up the beautiful Greenwood apartment?   Ivo and Nick are not talking anymore so this is why Nick-Lisa are partying with the Dubna and Tula apartment.  For the time being, Greenwood is self sufficient.  May be Ivo will insist to have Petra back :)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Since the major argument between Nick and Ivo,  you don't invite those 2 at the same party.  Why do you think Nick and Lisa moved to that run down apartment, giving up the beautiful Greenwood apartment?   Ivo and Nick are not talking anymore so this is why Nick-Lisa are partying with the Dubna and Tula apartment.  For the time being, Greenwood is self sufficient.  May be Ivo will insist to have Petra back :)

Good point. Makes totally sense.

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Marna and her boyfriend having sex in the kitchen. These two are always going off to fuck somewhere.

Yeah would be cool when they did it in living room. As for the rest of the party. Complete disappointment.

I'm not going to say complete disappointment. At this point you should already know what to expect. I would say this party was partly successful in introducing the new guy to the rest of the tenants. Nothing more than that.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if you noticed, but since Lisa-Nick returned and moved to Tver,  they have not completely unpack.  Suitcase still full of clothes.

After the argument with Ivo, they were gone for over a week.  Not sure if Nick thought he would win over Ivo but that is a no brainer.  Got the impression they only returned under VV conditions and they are only there the time they find a plan B.  I mentioned before, I would be the least surprised that Nick and Lisa would end up at VH.  I'm sure Nick is still in contact with Anna & Alex.  And I still believe that Kent and Gerda are behind the scenes of VH.  So he has good contacts.

• Upvote 1