Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He's the Jeka of VV

VV needs more guys like this, guys that are willing and able to fuck multiple girls given the opportunity. And not just guys. VV needs more people who are not tied down to just one person. We've already seen this new guy fuck two different girls and get a BJ from a third. Imagine how much better things would be if there was at least one or two others like that. Not only would it create much more interest in seeing the possible interactions with the other tenants, but they could possibly bring in friends or meet people outside and bring them in for fun. 

Not a single couple here has had any sort of company, has had any friends come to visit them, has gone out and met new people. It's new people that keeps these kinds of sites fresh. I don't have anything personal against any of the tenants here on VV but I personally find each and every one of them painfully boring as hell to watch, with the exception of this new guy so far. You can only watch a couple fuck so many times before it just becomes stale. Marna and her boyfriend fuck a whole lot last time I checked but who cares now? Iris and Lex, Lisa and Nick, Jackie and Phil... who gives a shit anymore since we all know what to expect from them? And it's not just the couples here on VV. I find every couple on VH even more boring with the exception of Anna and Alex... because they keep their door revolving with new girls and new couples. Even Jeka on VH had my interest for a good while because he had access to multiple girls. This couples bullshit is just that... bullshit. I was hoping to see more sociable singles who are willing to party, let loose and not afraid to mix it up with different people... sex or no sex. At this point, anything else is just a waste of time.

• Upvote 1