And we're Back!

Admin

We are back online! However, we lost about 24 hours worth of posts, attachments, and signups. Without going into too many boring details I had to move the site about three different times, and work through several failed transfers and other issues. I sincerely apologize for the down time. Going forward the site should be faster (really), and we shouldn't have to move again for a long time. Please let me know if you encounter any issues. 

- A 

• Upvote 8

Please note that some attachment links are broken. They should fix themselves automatically in a few hours, I am in the process of offloading attachments to a different hosting environment which is a slow process. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you Admin......I'm fixing to be out of RLC coupons on the middle of this month and this is the only forum I will come to stay up on things with the different apartments.   When CC is down I am totally lost with what is going on with them.

Thanks a Boat Load,

Harley!!

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Admin said:

We are back online! However, we lost about 24 hours worth of posts, attachments, and signups. Without going into too many boring details I had to move the site about three different times, and work through several failed transfers and other issues. I sincerely apologize for the down time. Going forward the site should be faster (really), and we shouldn't have to move again for a long time. Please let me know if you encounter any issues. 

- A 

Yes my account was lost in space but anyway I recreate it, it's a lot faster now, thank you!

• Upvote 2

Update: I did some server tuning to make things a bit faster. However, attachments are still being transferred which means there will be some broken links and missing thumbnails for a while. I am working with support on this one so hopefully we will have a resolution soon. 

- A

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Update: I did some server tuning to make things a bit faster. However, attachments are still being transferred which means there will be some broken links and missing thumbnails for a while. I am working with support on this one so hopefully we will have a resolution soon. 

- A

Thank You very much for the Update.  Greatly Appreciated.

• Upvote 3