Voyeur-Villa Stages a Comeback

Just now, golfer06 said:

and wtf are they talking about?

Jackie and Phil are the couple in tula. They became a bird means they are going to be staying.

Greg and Bobi were the two guys in Dubna. 

Inna is the girl in Dubna that isn't Marna.

I have no idea what new animations are.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Jackie and Phil are the couple in tula. They became a bird means they are going to be staying.

Greg and Bobi were the two guys in Dubna. 

Inna is the girl in Dubna that isn't Marna.

I have no idea what new animations are.

thanks. was 1 of those guys marna's boyfriend? this apt track record for keeping people is not good.

I don't know if this was mentioned before because i'm too lazy to  read the forums  right now... but WTF  is up with VV automatically switching cameras?.... i turned  on Tver to see iris laying on the sofa naked.... then suddenly im watching an empty Dubna apartment.... wtf?

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Daily visits still between 50.000 and 60.000. The bounce rate still bad with over 60%

The sad thing is,most of the members dont even record.There was missed sex between Kojak and Hot Girl at around 3:00 AM that was not recorded.I recorded the morning sex.I recorded the showers of new girl.It was me who recorded the shortest quickie between that guy and inna,today.

Why is anyone else not recording anything ? You use to be a member jabbath.

What happened ?

1 minute ago, nack said:

The sad thing is,most of the members dont even record.There was missed sex between Kojak and Hot Girl at around 3:00 AM that was not recorded.I recorded the morning sex.I recorded the showers of new girl.It was me who recorded the shortest quickie between that guy and inna,today.

Why is anyone else not recording anything ? You use to be a member jabbath.

What happened ?

I guess there are not enough members to record.:biggrin: At that time I was asleep. And since theres no timeline you are fucked if you miss sth. Yes still member. Dont ask me why. I still pay the very cheap entry price.