Ideas & Feature Requests #1

4 hours ago, dmac7713 said:

I would be so that the free members can have access to more premium cameras at least one per room and limited access to the archives.

if that were available the site wouldn't make $. maybe a limited amount for less $ ? but free? don't hold your breath!:huh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see that things do not evolve and that you do not care about the free members that I remind you have the right to see 44 free cameras and I can tell you that have far from the account and for good reason ilmanque 11 free cameras if I'm not wrong and it's rare that I'm wrong. I have an idea to submit to you and I think is good because it must be possible here: in some apartment I think it would be possible to add an additional camera that I think would not be too much and that would make the things easier for everyone

1 hour ago, dmac7713 said:

I see that things do not evolve and that you do not care about the free members that I remind you have the right to see 44 free cameras and I can tell you that have far from the account and for good reason ilmanque 11 free cameras if I'm not wrong and it's rare that I'm wrong. I have an idea to submit to you and I think is good because it must be possible here: in some apartment I think it would be possible to add an additional camera that I think would not be too much and that would make the things easier for everyone

p m voyeur-house.tv . they are the only ones that can do anything.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Every time I look at the apartments more of the free cams seem to have been pulled so why not go all the way and make it a paid only site and see what happens?

this is just my opinion but if everything was paying I think that vhtv would be in bad shape because they would have a great lack of spectator what should already be the case of certain apartment but as I pépète it is only my opinion

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

There is less and less to see on the free cams so if VH went all the way they might realise their mistake!

the inertia of vhtv starts gently to piss me off because it's had to do the job and manage the cameras

• Like 1