Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Hello,

I wonder if VHTV has any timeline for Archive search improvement?

There so many great videos there that are impossible to find.

Here are the features that can salvage the great video assets that are buried in archive, impossible to find:

• Social star voting feature,
  • Add to my favorite
  • Do not mix appartments
  • Search by date range
  • Search by text in the description.
  • Search by participant. Example: I like to find all videos includes Angie. OR, I like to find all videos include Angie and Eric.
  • Sort/search by start votes/most favorited

Already forwarded to James. Great ideas. Thank you :biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Already forwarded to James. Great ideas. Thank you :biggrin:

Since you are 'working' :biggrin:

when i had access to archive i remember i saw some videos that was bad 'located'... I remember one of misty that was associated to the loggia and it was at the bedroom.. There was at least a few like that

The rest that zoifan said is + - what i said yesterday... but only complete with correcting some mistakes on titles with the names and put dates on the title of videos (like now is done normally)

Completely true on that. It's an absurd that don't exist... Not talking about the videos are splitted through realms and not by couples.. You want to search videos from (example) eric and layla and have to search on Karla & Arnie... videos from tony and margaret and they are on clara and stas

Not talking neither all the videos have dates (it was something only from the last months) or the names of the people envolved

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Since you are 'working' :biggrin:

when i had access to archive i remember i saw some videos that was bad 'located'... I remember one of misty that was associated to the loggia and it was at the bedroom.. There was at least a few like that

The rest that zoifan said is + - what i said yesterday... but only complete with correcting some mistakes on titles with the names and put dates on the title of videos (like now is done normally)

Thanks both of you. @Sparkles and @zoifan :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I would appreciate it when the time-indication at the upper left corner of the screen could always be visible. In many cases there are white digits on a white background. Please, give them a color or replace them to the lower side of the screen.

• 3 weeks later...

@Voyeur House TV many have given there opinion about the preview bar being in the wrong place and i agree that the preview bar should be below the timeline but since there is a function there why not change it so that for subscribers this bar can be activated for navigating through a house whilst in full screen i.e if viewing Lisa and Chloe then you could access all 8 cams form this bar or have a forward and backwards button to scroll through the cams.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

@Voyeur House TV many have given there opinion about the preview bar being in the wrong place and i agree that the preview bar should be below the timeline but since there is a function there why not change it so that for subscribers this bar can be activated for navigating through a house whilst in full screen i.e if viewing Lisa and Chloe then you could access all 8 cams form this bar or have a forward and backwards button to scroll through the cams.

Good idea. Will forward it.

• 2 weeks later...