Ideas & Feature Requests #1

Well they need to sort it out at this rate we will be days behind the action and that's not good enough they are normally better than this tbh I have been here from day 1. And never had this happen until the last two times action has happened 

There's 150 in the queue now. Problem will be that when they are released, a lot of the early ones will go unnoticed as they will be immediately on page 10.

It would be better if they released them every hour. They have 24/7 staff on support, maybe they could train the support staff to be able to release them.

Or better still why have them awaiting for approval at all? They could just be released as soon as they are created, it's not like they need to approve the content as all the videos are from what's gone out live and is still available to watch from the timeline.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

Will the second sex with Linda ( Sally ) and that lad be on archives or has It not been recorded  ???

The morning sex is in archives and will be released soon. I recorded it first thing in the morning..:biggrin:

Edit : Released - Pg 4

Hello,

I wonder if VHTV has any timeline for Archive search improvement?

There so many great videos there that are impossible to find.

Here are the features that can salvage the great video assets that are buried in archive, impossible to find:

• Social star voting feature,
  • Add to my favorite
  • Do not mix appartments
  • Search by date range
  • Search by text in the description.
  • Search by participant. Example: I like to find all videos includes Angie. OR, I like to find all videos include Angie and Eric.
  • Sort/search by start votes/most favorited
  • Like 6