Ideas & Feature Requests #1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes! it should have been picked up already. vh must have been celebrating & be hung over!!!!

Ok I will wait a little bit longer then cause they would have been very busy with all the stuff there doing its ok I am sure it will be there soon thanks for the reply and all your hard work mate 

28 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Ok I will wait a little bit longer then cause they would have been very busy with all the stuff there doing its ok I am sure it will be there soon thanks for the reply and all your hard work mate 

anytime. and it will be worth the wait guaranteed!!!!

Well it looks like the action of the 3some of Alan serena and Nina is missing from last night and still I wait too see it why is it not already there it normally is even the action with serena and joe and his partner from the living room ain't there from last night very odd indeed 

18 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Well it looks like the action of the 3some of Alan serena and Nina is missing from last night and still I wait too see it why is it not already there it normally is even the action with serena and joe and his partner from the living room ain't there from last night very odd indeed 

they are all still on my dashboard. i'll see if i can get ahold of someone.

Just now, suckier44 said:

Ok thanks mate they must have forgotten about them lol too busy covering them naked balloons in that pointless apartment lol 

they usually clear them in the morning but didn't today. must have been a heluva party! anyway i pm'd them so hopefully they'll be available soon.