Anna & Alex - Part 1

And to pinpoint what I always do (vhtv say it, rsrsr)
This is the apartment that was condemned on its activation. Hard and buried minutes after giving birth.

Even though it might be because of a misfortune that the vangarda could not come, at least it was the one that gave the start and left in front of all the others

With courage and perseverance
And good friends too

• Upvote 1

alex always ruin every thing trying to be macho manhandling anna, he does not know how to have sex he gust rums it in like an animal no passion no romance he fuck like he is fucking a prostitute. some times he annoys me too much the way he uses anna to look tough manly the others were enjoying till he started to be the man. with out ann he would be out he should be nice to her 

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

alex always ruin every thing trying to be macho manhandling anna, he does not know how to have sex he gust rums it in like an animal no passion no romance he fuck like he is fucking a prostitute. some times he annoys me too much the way he uses anna to look tough manly the others were enjoying till he started to be the man. with out ann he would be out he should be nice to her 

I understand, but i think at this point they were just having a little drunken fun.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

How do you even know that's what Anna wants? Maybe, just maybe, she actually likes the way he fucks her? I mean they have been together for very long time. He's obviously doing something right.

I saw the whole hot tub orgy. And yes Anna had fun. He was little rough but they were also quite passionate, hugged and kissed each other. Long time not seen with them

• Upvote 3