Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

a & a must feel that they still have possibilities with this couple. i would advise locking the liquor cabinet.

Capture_2017_01_28_07_28_09_629.png

I agree. I've not seen Anna drinking but the others did, most probably alcoholic. I can't understand her after such a night. I've been drunk 40 years ago of Gin-tonic and still I don't like it anymore.

• Upvote 1

She just finished giving him  a blowjob while he just laid there and watched The Simpsons.  Now he fell asleep and she she's laying on him with one hand in her pants and the other on her breast.  I guess he's too tired to "giver her a hand".  I feel sorry for her.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'd rather it be another couple but let's face it. they did what i haven't seen on these sites & what a lot of people want to see.

Maybe I am simply surprised to recognize what obviously a lot of people want to see here. But okay, it´s maybe my problem.

15 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Cops just checked in to see why it's so loud over there :confused:

Drunk girls were smoking on the balcony and threw burning cigarette butts down. They fell on the people who stood on the balcony floor below. They reported to the guards. It is unlikely that it was the police, but the tenants should have been to show lease contract. 
I think that the next incident will cost them more. Apparently, it is quite a prestigious house, which has a concierge, video surveillance and evil neighbors who can easily spoil the life of the tenants.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1