Anna & Alex - Part 1

On 1/23/2017 at 6:07 PM, Amy3 said:

Oh, there's no doubt about that. I'm talking about his new found commitment to Anna. I'm saying that Anna has his dick firmly in her hand and he is totally whipped now. No way she's going to let him stick it in anything but her and he knows it. Now, the question remains, if she is equally committed to him. Probably so, which means whatever they have planned is going to fail to live up to everyone's hopes and dreams.

Sorry, the agony was too great to stay gone! It was a nice break though and I learned some things about myself. Anyways, from seeing what has happened, let me be the first to say that I was wrong about what I said about Anna and Alex. Guess we will get to see how they handle sharing. Sorry to put you guys through my internal drama. A new me has emerged.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, the agony was too great to stay gone! It was a nice break though and I learned some things about myself. Anyways, from seeing what has happened, let me be the first to say that I was wrong about what I said about Anna and Alex. Guess we will get to see how they handle sharing. Sorry to put you guys through my internal drama. A new me has emerged.

Welcome Back Amy !! You were gone for a LOOONG Time...NOT

:biggrin:

The VV Gang is still here.