Anna & Alex - Part 1

11 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I'm assuming all apartment in Bulgaria are managed by Lina and alex, if that so VH has 2apartment to run and they are only responsible for stopping this buffering and and fixing the time line/archives and yet they are doing very little or maybe its a marketing stratage to get as many subscribers by promising this is coming that is getting done harry subscribe now before we put the price up and do this and that, its like shopes do to make people buy by saying sales end by this day buy now, except in VH cases it is soon,come on how long does it take to fix , they should stop this,  feels like a rip off for those who all ready subscribed waiting 2 to 3 month getting less than it should have been by now, so I say to VH please give us the final product let as decide whether it worth paying or not . GETOUT Of THIS BETA and SOON CRAP.

I have no buffering problems. Timeline however should be fixed. You are right.

• Upvote 2

I get buffering when it get busy,sometimes just the circle and sometimes it stops and starts, I thought it might be my side but when I go to another apts it's ok,I guess when too many people on the same apts it does that.

5 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I get buffering when it get busy,sometimes just the circle and sometimes it stops and starts, I thought it might be my side but when I go to another apts it's ok,I guess when too many people on the same apts it does that.

Never had this problem. Are you premium? Maybe its only problems you have when not premium?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Never had this problem. Are you premium? Maybe its only problems you have when not premium?

Jabbath..i had huge problems watching VHTV LIVE and Timeline yesterday when Peter and Emma Started their thing.I know it's not my bandwidth and you know i am premium.I have a 10 Mbps leased line,a few broadbands,4G connections and it did NOT work.It just got better a few hours ago.Timeline works ok now on all apartments as well as Live Streaming.

I am waiting for their tech support response.